Road Trip to Ladakh by Motorbike will help you explore the Mesmerising and Beautiful lands of Leh and Ladakh By this tour you would not only get a chance to see the beautiful landscapes of Mother Nature but also to interactwith the culture of Ladakh. Leh-Ladakh road trip by bike is praised as the most adventurous trip that you would love to do and the memories will last forever.Bikes on rent in Delhi packages, Bikes on rent in Manali Packages, Bikes on rent in Leh Packages are also available.Morover, motorbike tour from Delhi to Ladakh will inlcude Snow-clad mountain peaks to the barren hills of Himalyas, Sand Dunes, Clear Water lakes, Lush green Valleys, Highest Motorable pass or drive through Magnetic Hill – what else can a nature lover ask for?
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE
DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE
SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAV
Tour 1: 05th June,19 - 17th June,19 Tour 2: 19th June'19 - 17th June'19 Tour 3: 03rd July'19 - 15th July'19 Tour 4: 17th July'18 - 29th July'18 Tour 5: 08th Aug'18 - 20th Aug'18 Tour 6: 29rd July 18 - 10th Aug'18 Tour 7: 12th Aug'18 - 24th Aug'18 Tour 8: 26th Aug'18 - 05th Sept'18 Tour 9: 09th Sept'18 - 21nd Sept'18
- Accommodation in double/triple bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- All with Bike packages (350cc Royal Enfield) including fuel
- Breakfast & Dinner from Day 1 to Day 12.
- Backup Support
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid box and oxygen cylinder.
- Helmet action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
- Access to Raw Footage captured on GoPro by your tour leader
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
- All Tolls
- Bonfire with music whenever possible.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare
- Spare Parts used of any kind
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
- Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Security Deposit per motorbike. As per the Deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip)
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of Itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food for any delay
- Riding Gears for rider
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- 5% GST would be applicable on the tour cost