This all-season trek is known for its scenic beauty. It passes through some beautiful forests and affords excellent views of the snow peaks. The trek gives you the opportunity to visit the 1000-year-old Tungnath temple, which is the highest shrine of Lord Shiva. It is one of the panch-kedars and is believed to have been built by Arjuna himself. Chandrashila is famous for its breathtaking 360-degree view of the Himalayan ranges. It is one of the few peaks that can also be climbed in the winter months. We also visit the picturesque Devriyatal which is famous for mirroring the Chaukhamba peak in its waters.
1. Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 5.
2. Guide and cook fees.
3. Rent for camping equipment.
4. Forest entry charges.
5. Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
6. All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 5 breakfast. We provide hot breakfast and hot dinner. On trekking days, packed lunch will be provided.
7. Tented accommodation throughout the trek.
1. Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown.
2. Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
3. Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
4. Accommodation in Dehradun.
5. Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules @ Rs 250 per day per bag.